Champlain Regional College is a public, English-language, post-secondary institution that provides pre-university and technical college-level education and training, primarily in English, to learners in both Regular Day and Continuing Education programs. The College, through its unique multiregional structure, responds to the needs of diverse linguistic and cultural communities and contributes to the educational and socio-economic development of the regions of Quebec served by Champlain – Lennoxville, Champlain – St. Lambert and Champlain – St. Lawrence.
The College is dedicated to fostering the individual success of its students and their development as well-rounded, responsible and informed citizens of the world.
The College values:
- Lifelong learning for students, faculty and staff through personal growth and professional development;
- Excellence through striving for continuous improvement; Respect for all individuals, manifested through open communications and a commitment to fairness, justice and honesty;
- Caring through compassion, courtesy and friendliness and a commitment to the wellness of students, faculty and staff;
- Collaboration in the achievement of shared goals and objectives;
- Stewardship through the responsible and effective use of human, physical, environmental and financial resources; and
- A sense of community and tradition within and among all locations of the College.
Passionate in its commitment to students, and inspired by its mission and values, Champlain Regional College aspires to:
- offer unique and innovative high-quality programs and services;
- graduate students who are recognized for the excellence of the knowledge and skills they have acquired;
- attract and retain outstanding faculty and staff; and
- be a learning-centred college.