Immigrate to Quebec, Canada.
1. Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP):
This program is for people who wish to immigrate to Québec as a skilled worker, whether they are in Québec or abroad.
- Québec Experience Program (PEQ): This program is for temporary foreign workers or foreign students who have graduated in Québec.
2. Temporary Foreign Worker Program
This program is for temporary foreign workers or foreign students who have graduated in Québec.
3. Sponsor a family member
If you wish to help your spouse, husband, wife, or common-law partner, dependent child, parent, or grandparent immigrate to Quebec.
4. Immigrate to Québec to do business
(Investor, Entrepreneur, self employed worker)
To settle in Quebec for the purpose of investing, or to create, operate, or acquire a business there, or to work as a self-employed individual.
5. Study in Quebec
To become a foreign student in Quebec, it requires a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) and a study permit.
6. International Mobility Program
The International Mobility Program of the Government of Canada allows an employer to hire a temporary foreign worker without having to submit a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) request.